An Everyday Eye Makeup Look

Wednesday, January 6, 2016



I begin my eye makeup by making an eyeliner outline on my top lid. I fill in my lid until the lash line. Then I draw my eyeliner on a little thicker so it can be seen under my monolids. 

Continuing with eyeshadow, I use a bright gold shadow to match my yellow skin tone. I blend this gold on the rest of my lid except on the eyeliner to preserve the black intensity.

With a darker gold/brown shade, I dust my crease starting from the middle until the outer crease. 

Don't forget to blend the colors together, up, and outward to make sure all the shadows blend. This look is perfect as an everyday relaxed look. 

Makeup Products Used
Nyx Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay The Naked Palette using Half-Baked and Smog with palette brush


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)