Bite Beauty Lipstick Review

Thursday, January 14, 2016


I was recently introduced to the Bite Beauty Lipsticks and I love them so much! They're so moisturizing and pigmented with color. It's so easy to apply because of how smooth it goes on and the color selection is great. They come at a pretty affordable price for high-end lipsticks too. The Mix and Mingle Lipstick was $10 and the Lip Crayon was $24.

I bought the Pepper and Cafe lipstick duo from the Holiday Exclusive Mix and Mingle selection and the Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Aubergine. I wear the Pepper and Cafe lipstick duo on more casual days like school. The Aubergine lip crayon, which is an eggplant color is perfect for a night out. I love how these lipstick colors can be lightly applied for a casual day but also can be built to achieve a darker and richer color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)