Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum Review

Saturday, January 16, 2016



I received this serum over the summer as a sample from Sephora. I had no clue what it was or how effective it would be, but decided to take a chance with it. I struggled with terrible acne toward the end of high school and it got even worse when I came to college last year. My acne finally started healing toward the winter of last year, but now I'm left with horrible scars and embarrassing blemishes.

I tried this product in September. At first, it made my skin sting (I have very sensitive skin) but after a couple days of using it, I began to see a few of my blemishes fade. I would use about one squirt of the serum each night and apply it over my blemishes. Although it did lighten some of my blemishes, it didn't completely make them disappear. It's on the pricier side ($60) but I recommend this product to anyone who has had blemishes and tried everything to make them disappear. It's gentle and does a pretty good job at what it's supposed to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)