Makeover Monday: Emily

Monday, March 14, 2016



This is my one of my roommates Emily!! She rarely wears makeup except the nights that we go out. I did a full face of makeup one night and this is the result! I did a gold eyeshadow based color to bring out the gold tints in her gorgeous hazel eyes. I extended her eyeliner out into a wing to give her eyes a little lift. Enjoy the video!! 


Products I used: 
L'oreal True Match Foundation in n1 Soft Ivory 
Tarte Airbrush Foundation Brush
Elf Complexion Brush
Physicians Forumla Bronze Booster
Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Streak Palette 
Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette 
Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 
Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Noir 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)