Sephora Contour Color in Tranquil

Tuesday, March 8, 2016




I had been using bronzer to help slim my face the past few years and with the whole contour rage that occurred, I found myself surfing the web to see which contour kit/palette would be the winner. I came across reviews about this Sephora gray contour being a dupe for the Chanel gray contour color. 

Because of its reviews and cheap price of $15, I decided to test this product out. At first, I was hesitant about whether I liked it or not. It was a lot less pigmented than I thought. I guess this can be good because you can at least build it up to a darker color. I also have a light to medium skin tone which probably did not help with the pigmentation. I think this product would work best on lighter fair skinned people. 

I also have sensitive skin and random products can make me break out really bad. I was scared to try this out because the Sephora Collection isn't exactly super high end. However, I'm not breaking out so all is good!! 

Another reason why I like this product is because the shade can pop out of the case and be placed in a bigger palette with different colors. I found this out when I first opened the case and it slipped right out of my hands onto the floor. Instead of the powder cracking, the shade just popped right out! 

Overall, I would recommend this product to those who are beginner contour makeup artists. This is a good first step to learning the ropes of contouring! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)